Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is Here - Unboxing Pics






So far all I can say is WOW!

This is my 3rd day of using it, and so far I had one problem wherein after I connected my Nokia BH-900 Bluetooth headset, I can not make any calls at because there was this shrieking-high-pitched-sound that was emanating from the handset which simply was not allowing any outgoing or incoming call. Solution: Full Factory Reset using the trusted *#7370#.

This is it for now, I will post more as I used this baby more each day...

3 comments:

Avi said...

Hey Francis,
Well, 1st up, Here's wishing U a very happy n Prosperous New Year 09. ;-)
Im thinking of buying a Nokia 5800 phone but I had my own doubts about this phone in terms of Features, Performance and Utility; But, after going thru UR blog and those tons of other sites including Howard forums, I now have renewed interest in this phone. I would like to thank you for bringing out such a comprehensive coverage on the various Phones out there in the market thus helping newbies such as myself take some wise decisions. :-D

AM Zainal said...

Nice Blog. Cool and informative. Great!!!
I stumbled into your Blog via Nokia webpage on Troubleshooting. Reason being, I had problem installing new Themes and games into my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic until I read your tip on Full Factory Reset using the trusted *#7370#.
Now I can install the above.

Keep up the good work.

Abi Aiman

Malc said...

I know some of us guyz ignored some Nokia secret codes but this could be a helpful one...

This Nokia Secret codes works even on the latest 5800 XpressMusic and N97

I owned Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and it works as I tried all the codes.

Enjoy!