There is a software that can make the Sony-Ericsson Bluetooth Watch MWB-100 and MWB-150 work with any S60 3rd Devices, and even better for those with FP1 and FP2.
Its is called SIC! BT Watch. The only minor down side is that it can only be downloaded via WAP-Push so you need to email. See the SIC! BT Watch Site Here.
SIC! BT-Watch have the following features:
- Mute incoming calls
- End incoming calls
- Signal incoming text message
- Show time and date electronically on the watch display
- The content of an incoming text message is shown on the watch-display and signalled via vibration. The text is scrolled automatically and can be read completely in this way.
- Subject headings of incoming e-mails are shown on the watch-display and signalled via vibration. Due to technical limitations this feature is limited to IMAP- and POP3-Accounts and NOT for MailForExchange.
- Calendar- and Clock-alerts are shown on the watch-display and signalled via vibration.
- Alerts can be disabled on the watch.
Music Control (AVRCP) via Bluetooth is also supported with S60 3rd FP1 and FP2 Devices...
It is very geeky indeed sporting these watches and making them work, unfortunately the watches are a bit expensive and both are huge and very heavy, and if you abhor anything with SE, then this is definitely not for you. Wait for Nokia to come up with their own watch... perhaps Nokir has some... hehehe